GMAT Official Guide 2022
What is included:
– Over 1,000 practice questions.
– Answer Explanations
– Verbal and Quantitative Review Chapters
– Quick Reference Quantitative Sheets
– Diagnostic Evaluation
– Question Bank with over 170 online exclusive questions
– Mobile App
Your official source of real GMAT™ practice questions.
Study with practice questions from past GMAT™ exams. Your GMAT™ prep is comprised of comprehensive practice by studying with over 1,000 questions across quantitative and verbal reasoning, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning. Answer explanations are included so that you can study the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance. The questions in each section are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium, and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the hard questions as you build upon your knowledge.
The GMAT™ Official Guide 2022 provides 3 ways to study:
Book: Know what to expect on the GMAT™ exam
- Learn the exam structure: Start with the verbal and quantitative review chapters followed by practice questions.
- Review common quantitative formulas and concepts using quick reference sheets.
- Master verbal and quantitative reasoning by difficulty level and studying detailed answer explanations.
GMAT™ Online Prep Tools: Focus your studying – Bonus: included with purchase!
- Prepare for the GMAT™ exam online.
- Take our Diagnostic Evaluation to discover your strengths and focus areas for each fundamental skill.
- Practice online with the same questions from the book PLUS 174 additional online-exclusive questions.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practicing in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flash cards.